Monday, June 11, 2007

Photo #2

I have been neglecting this photo blog. Lazy lazy Lazy!
This photo is almost 20 years old - yikes! Those 2 people with ALL THAT HAIR are me and Bill circa 1988. This is after the homecoming game our senior year. I love our smiles. I love that I have that huge mum on my shirt. I love how Bill is hugging me. Bill is my angel. After all these years. After all we've been through. I am so blessed that we are still so close and I see him at least once every year. I don't think many people can say that they are still best friends with the first person they ever kissed. Bill has such a good heart - he makes every person that he talks to feel like they are the most special person to him. This quality is why everyone thinks Bill is their best friend. But I know better! (hee hee - I'm sure that's what everyone else says as well.)
I am so happy that he found someone to love for the long haul. Juan Carlos is the best. I love him almost as much as I love Billy! Knowing the two of them make my life better. And I need all the help I can get!

1 comment:

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

What a lovely idea to post the story behind your photos. I think I will do my own right now!